Thursday, November 30, 2006

Are you ready for a musical? What about a contest?


Hello everyone! It's been rather quiet around here in FiberFlix land. I hope that you've had a chance to spend some time with friendship in the movies. Now it's time to enjoy some music in the movies! Remember that the December selections include Funny Face and White Christmas. Of course if you see any musical in December, feel free to share it with us either on this blog, or on our message board.

I decided to spice it up a little by running a small contest this month. If you knit, crochet, weave or spin a project using Funny Face or White Christmas as inspiration, post your FO here on the FiberFlix blog by January 10, 2007 (give you a little extra time here to complete your project). Depending on how many entries there are, the submissions will be narrowed down and 3 to 5 will be put up on the Fiberflix blog for voting. The entry that gathers the most votes shall win a small fibery prize and a little candy for the movie watching.

So get your copy of Funny Face and White Christmas and be inspired!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhh, contests are great!

I know I haven't written anything in the forum yet but I am watching & knitting, eventually I'll start typing too - - eventually ;-)

Paula said...

I am excited, I really loved the Audrey Hepburn version of Funny Face!

Oh and it wouldn't be Christmas without watching 'White Christmas'!

Carrie K said...

I'm with Paula - it's not really the holiday season until I've watched White Christmas.

All musicals, eh? Sounds good! Hopefully this month won't be as lost as last month was.