Monday, November 13, 2006

Problems with the forum

STATUS REPORT: The forum is back up and running, and I've added a topic under film noir about Brick for anyone who wishes to discuss. Please, if you've seen another movie that fits any of our themes, feel free to post about them on the forum.

I don't know how it happened, but our forum just disappeared. I'm working on getting it back up and running. Until then, if you have seen one of this month's films, please post what you thought of it. Also please post any projects that have been inspired by this month's films, or last month's.


By the way, thinking of last month's film noir theme, my DH and I saw Brick last night. We loved it. It's a fantastic modern film noir. Has anyone else seen it?

3 comments:

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

I can't find the Brick topic heading in the forum. Is it missing or am I missing it?

Jennifer said...

You know what? I think my posting was lost when the server went down. I'll put it back up by the end of the week. I'll put it under film noir.

Tracy said...

I saw Brick, but I think I need to see it again. There was a lot I missed due to some distractions i.e. other people, knitting, food...
Overall I really liked it. It was interesting to see such a heavy plotline with such a young cast.