Monday, March 26, 2007

Logan's Run and RPMs

My son had a chess tournament this weekend which lasted from 10 to 4. I was able to use all the sitting around time to finally catch Logan's Run which has been on my IPod for weeks!

It's funny I barely remembered the second half of the movie. I'm not sure why that is. I also realized I must have always caught it on commercial TV since I sure as hell don't remember all the nudity. Of course I was a little kid when I saw it the first time so it's probably better that way;) It oddly enough was a bit less cheesy than I remember and I enjoyed it way more than I expected to. I've gotten used to watching movies I loved as a kid and not having them live up to my memory of them. In this case the movie was actually better than I remembered.

I love the RPM pattern. It's nice and easy to remember. I hate having to refer to a pattern when knitting socks. I did have to rip it out and cast on for the larger size. I think the Lorna's Laces I am using it noticeably thinner than the Socks that Rock it was designed for.

No comments: