Monday, March 26, 2007

Our April and May Selections!

For our April Inspiring Movies we will officially be watching Don Juan DeMarco. However, The Day the Earth Stood Still and Coal Miner's Daughter were close seconds, so if you wish to watch one or both of those as well and discuss them, we can do that too.

Our May Retrospective shall be Ingrid Bergman. We really couldn't go wrong with the actresses that we had in the running. Ingrid Bergman is a fantastic choice. I will post Ingrid Bergman movies towards the end of April, and we will choose a couple to watch together.

In other blog news, I believe I have fixed the haloscan comments. Let me know if there are any further problems. Also, since the message board has been rather quiet, I wanted to ask whether Fiberflix members wanted to use the message boards for discussions, or if we are all comfortable to post our thoughts and projects on the blog. If we are good with using the blog, I will be deleting our message board. I can always create another one if the need arises. Please let me know what you think in the comments section of this post.

No comments: