Friday, October 13, 2006

Gaslight & Fiber

I am sad to report that I fell asleep during the last 30 minutes of Gaslight. I get up really early and this was ending way past my bedtime. I will try to rent it or watch another of the movies this month. I just saw the Maltese Falcon for the first time about 2 months ago so I am hoping for Strangers on A Train.

As for fiber projects I am thinking that I might make a drawstring bag like Ingrid Bergman carried in the first part of the movie. I saw it and thought of crochet and what a beautiful freeform project that would make. Don't know if I can get it done in October, but I'll try.

I just registered for the forum and haven't responded to the email so I decided to post a quickie. I love this whole idea - I hope it lasts a long time!

No comments: