Sunday, October 01, 2006

Our October Films

All of the ballots have been counted and we have a winner. We had such an incredible field of movies to chose from. It was very hard to choose! I decided to put of three movies to watch this month. Watch whichever you want to, or watch all. There will be discussions on all three at our forum. So without further ado, our selections are:

Gaslight

Maltese Falcon

Strangers on a Train

Speaking about the forum, please follow the link and register to be able to post over at the forum. We will be discussing our thoughts about the films over at the forum. If you decide to watch another film noir that didn't win, I set up a place in the forum to discuss alternate films. Please post your projects here at the blog. Also, if you'd like to introduce yourself to the group, please do so here at the blog. We will also be nominating and voting on films here on the blog.

I am currently working on putting up some links on our films and film noir in our sidebar. If I've neglected to put your name and blog link in our sidebar, let me know and I'll fix it.

I did hear from a member that Gaslight will be on Turner Classic Movies on October 10th at 10:30PM EST. Yay!

2 comments:

amandazen said...

Great choices I have seen none of them!

Amanda

Unknown said...

Just sent back Gaslight to Netflix, Maltese Falcon on the way!