Monday, October 30, 2006

Our November and December Movie Selections are...

November Buddy Films:

Billy Wilder's Some Like it Hot (1959)

The Coen Brother's Oh Brother, Where Art Thou(2000)

Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)

December Musicals:

Funny Face (1957)

White Christmas (1954)

We've got some great selections for the next couple of months! There are some intriguing crafting inspirations in these movies as well. I'm interested in seeing some of the nominated films that I've missed as well.

If you haven't had a chance to drop by the forum, please do so! We've had some interesting conversations about film noir over there!

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

Aw, geez, I didn't even realize/remember there was a forum.

[Smacks head]

Unknown said...

Great choices! And to top it off, while we were on the Outer Banks over Halloween for our anniversary... I had my first taste of "fried green tomatoes". Yum yum!